About Lawyers With Purpose
Who We Are
The first success you experience is only the beginning. We specialize in helping attorneys develop vibrant, efficient, and profitable law practices in the area of Estate Planning, and Elder & Disability Law through our Lawyers With Purpose (LWP) national member-based organization.
Our members may be new to practicing law or may have built a seasoned, stable practice. Either way, we can strengthen their foundation and structure, to help them reach new expanded levels of client services.
Through our innovative cutting-edge LWP membership, we help our members predictably and quickly acquire new clients, and manage their client’s needs for a lifetime. With our easy-to-follow legal processes and systems, our members can confidently deliver legal services to their clients.
Members receive robust training and ongoing full-service coaching, with a hands-on lab to assist our members and their offices attain their target goals rapidly and consistently. With LWP membership, our members manage their businesses cohesively – their staff works together as a harmonious team.
Among our leadership, several are attorneys operating thriving practices. Everything we recommend, we’ve already tried, tested, implemented, and proven within our own private practices.
With our team’s combined legal business-building success and 55+ years of actual on-the-field experience, we understand the issues attorneys face daily in developing and maintaining a prosperous law firm.
As a result, many members discover that after they start participating in our membership, dramatic improvements occur within the first 30 – 90 days after implementing our unique and integrated systems. These results are hard to achieve elsewhere.
Below are the services and the deliverables LWP provides to our members.
- We develop effective and integrated processes and systems to handle each area of your practice. We eliminate any guesswork and possibilities for mistakes. When our members follow through on our proven process, there’s absolutely no reason to fail. Excuses evaporate. Our solid solution helps our members acquire new clients, service their clients with maximum efficiency, and proactively guide their clients throughout a lifetime.
- We furnish thorough detailed step-by-step legal software systems to assist our members in helping their clients with needs in Estate Planning, Elder & Disability Law including Veterans Administration Qualification, Medicaid Qualification, and Probate & Trust Administration and Special Needs Planning. Our Client Centered Counseling software is so comprehensive that even without any prior experience a firm can confidently counsel their clients. Our system completely dismisses fears surrounding malpractice, and has the clients leaving with peace of mind and ease.
- We publish information on how we run and operate our law practice in various formats, including forms, templates, software, and videos to support you in every aspect of your business. Processes include acquiring, managing, and engaging a client all the way to closing the file. Members receive all-inclusive access to our content directly from our server to reinforce, support, and guide them in building a successful practice.
- We provide training, implementation and coaching to help our members and their teams reinforce our methods and strategies, and work through obstacles in their practice so they enjoy success and balance.
- We conduct hands-on lab work so when our members leave each training, they know the next steps to execute with precision; no guesswork. This approach allows our members to easily accomplish results in the shortest amount of time possible.
- We facilitate an active community you can access 24/7, so our members can get answers to any questions they might have no matter what concern is keeping them up at night. As a member, you will have access to a high caliber and energized community of attorneys, who are ready to help and share solutions.
Meet the Team Leaders that Make Everything Happen!
David J. Zumpano
Founder, Medicaid, Marketing, Process and Systems Expert
Dave owns and operates Medicaid Practice Systems, LLC (MPS). MPS educates more than a thousand attorneys across the United States on how to provide successful Medicaid Planning strategies to clients.
He started his legal career with a regional law firm. After two short years, he opened the Law Offices of David J. Zumpano, remaining “of counsel” to his former firm. Since opening his office, his firm has grown twenty fold and is known as the Estate Planning Law Center. The Estate Planning Law Center serves as a “model law firm” for hundreds of law firms across the country. Dave’s practice remains focused on estate planning and elder law.
Dave regularly speaks before several national banking and financial institutions, as well as several national legal organizations, including WealthCounsel, LLC, Advisor’s Forum, LLC, National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, and American Association of Attorney-CPAs. He has been featured in many local, regional, and national newspapers, as well as made appearances on numerous TV and radio programs including National Public Radio. He is a graduate of the prestigious Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies.
Dave has published articles on Medicaid planning, asset preservation, charitable giving, and is a contributing author to Giving: Philanthropy for Everyone, published October 2002. He is currently working on a book about Medicaid.
Dave’s priority and passion is his wife, Christine, and their children, Maria, Olivia, and Angelo.
Victoria L. Collier
Veterans Administration Benefit Expert
Victoria Collier is the leader in VA Pension Benefits Training for lawyers nationally. She has taught or mentored just about every other lawyer who is currently writing or teaching courses on VA Pension benefits today. Over 300 attorneys and staff members have attended Victoria’s “In the Trenches” and “Advanced VA Training” conferences. She has personally taught over 1000 more attorneys for national and local continuing legal education forums.
Victoria is proactively involved in the changes that affect Veterans Administration Benefits. When the Director of VA Pension and Fiduciary of US Department of Veterans Affairs was appointed, she immediately met with him to help mold the Veterans Administration Laws.
She founded her private practice, the Elder & Disability Law Firm of Victoria L. Collier, PC an Elder & Special Needs Law Firm, in 2003. On January 1, 2011, she promoted Jonathan St. Clair to Partner. This Firm was established to serve the legal needs of senior citizens when their health care needs increase. The Firm focuses its entire practice on Elder Law issues, which encompasses the areas of Life Care planning, VA Benefits planning, Medicaid and disability planning, estate planning, geriatric care management, guardianship litigation, and mediation services.
She has actively served in many leadership capacities including the following:
- Supreme Court of the United States, admitted 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, admitted 2007
- Appointed by Governor Sonny Perdue, Georgia Council on Aging, Board
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2005, 2009, and 2010 editions
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member since 2002
- NAELA, Georgia Chapter, Chair 2008
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, admitted 2007
- National Organization of Veteran Advocates, member
- Life Care Planning Law Firms Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Elder Law Section, Vice Chair 2007-2008
- Atlanta Bar Association, Elder Law Committee, Chair 2004-2005, Vice Chair 2003-2004
- Trust Associates, Inc. – Co-Founder, non-profit organization
- Georgia Elder Care Network – Charter Member
- Academy of Special Needs Planners – Charter Member
- Ageless, Inc. – Executive Board Member, Secretary
- American Parkinson’s Disease Association, Georgia Chapter – Executive Board Member, Secretary
She is a published author, 47 Secret Veterans’ Benefits for Seniors…Benefits You Have Earned but Don’t Know About. Her book is available on Amazon.
Her office is located in downtown Decatur, Georgia. Her firm makes house calls to those clients who are unable to come to the office. Its mission is to support clients in the creation of a long-term care plan for preserving assets, maximizing independence, and enhancing quality of life.
She developed her love and appreciation for senior citizens at a young age. Growing up, she spent many days building a close bond with her grandparents, because her father was a single dad until she was 6 years old.
Molly L. Hall
CEO, Strategic Planner, Coach, and Team & Office Development Expert
Since the late nineties, Molly has worked closely with presidents and founders of national organizations, master level marketers, entrepreneurs, and coaches. She has coached over 400 law firms across the U.S. who wanted to create profitable, efficient, and balanced firms.
Through the years and numerous relationships, she began a coaching relationship with entrepreneur, CPA, and attorney, David J. Zumpano. After serving as Dave’s personal coach for over five years, when Dave’s national attorney training organization, MPS, LLC, began to grow, he invited Molly to lead his team.
In 2007, she stepped into the role of CEO/Director of Member Services/Strategic Planner and Coach, everyday wearing each of these hats. She leads a thriving national attorney-training organization simultaneously as she leads her cutting-edge company dedicated to creating, training, and supporting intrapreneurs in an entrepreneur’s world. She manages budgets, serves as a Professional Accountability Implementation Nag (PAIN), creates marketing campaigns, and develops strategic alliances and runs a successful business on a daily basis.
She is a published author, Don’t Be a Yes Chick: How to Stop Babysitting Your Boss, Transform Your Job and Work with a Dream Team Without Losing Your Sanity or Your Spirit in the Process! Which provides a guide to creating intraprenuers in an entrepreneur’s world. Her book debuted at #1 on Amazon’s Mover’s and Shaker’s list!
Her true passion lies in coaching and she is committed to making a difference.
Molly lives in Parker, Colorado with her husband Shaun and her spirited children, Aidan Patrick and Ella Ryan.